Change of Status

Change of Status

Changing your visa’s status can cause a lot of confusion and frustration for some language students. However, at American English Language School, we try to make the process as simple as possible. We want our students to feel at ease about the process and try to make changing your status quick and easy. All of the steps for this process are on our website and can be done in three easy steps. 

First, the student that would like to change the status of their visa has to contact a AELS representative and submit the proper documents. They must apply for admission using the application from our website. They also need to submit a copy of their current passport, current visa, their bank balance, and proof of their highest level of education completed. Second, students need to pay the processing fees. Once their payment has been confirmed, they will be contacted by AELS for further steps. AELS will help the student with this process along the way.


Published on December 16, 2019

A leading English language school accredited by the CEA (Commission on English Language Accreditation) and approved by SEVP (Student and Exchange Visitor Program) located in Los Angeles, California. Learn English in LA with our ESL classes, TOEFL preparation, and English speaking classes. Are you serious about improving your English? Join a class today!