Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
- Name - Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
- Year - 1925
- School motto - "Training, Transfer, Tradition- Advancing communities through pathways to academic, career, and transfer success"
- Student Population - Over 13000 students
- International Student Population - Over 100 students
- Faculty Size - Over 250 Faculty members
- Public 2-Year College
- Campus Location - LATTC is centrally located on a 25-acre campus about 7 minutes. South of Downtown Los Angeles. The campus is served by the Grand/LATTC Station of the Metro Rail Blue Line and the LATTC/Ortho Institute of the Expo Line and is approximately one mile north of the University of Southern California. When students are not busy studying, Los Angeles is a wonderful place to discover. Our campus is located approximately 8 miles (12.88 km) from Hollywood, 15 miles (24.15 km) from Venice Beach, and 30 miles (48.30 km) from Orange County.
- Graduate Program - No graduate degrees offered. LATTC offers Associate degrees in Arts, Science, and Associate Degrees for Transfer.
- Best known Program - LATTC is known for it Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs as well as transfer pathway programs. There are nine pathways that students can choose their programs from.
LATTC currently offers over 60 programs and more than 65 certificates in 9 pathways. Students may graduate with an Associates Degree (AA/AS), Certificate of Completion, and/or Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT).
Many of LATTC students transfer to 4-year universities after completing their general education and lower division requirements. To make this transfer process smoother, we have articulation agreements with many California State Universities (CSUs), and University of California (UCs), as well as some private schools.
LATTC offers international students an affordable education. One of the advantages of attending a community college before transferring to a university is that your tuition is much lower.
Qualified LATTC international students have the opportunity to participate in CPT (Curricular Practical Training) in certain majors while completing their program. CPT allows students to take on an internship through our Cooperative Education program.
International students who complete their program of study can also apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) during their last semester. Once the OPT application is approved by USCIS, students may work in the United States to gain practical experience for up to one year after completing their studies.
Our dedicated and professional staff are ready to assist you with navigating through your educational journey. We also have bilingual staff for your convenience.
Student success and having a meaningful experience while attending LATTC are our goals. In addition to services in our office, we have many other support services, such as: University Transfer Center, Academic Connections and Tutoring, library, and Associated Student Organization (ASO). Our caring and friendly staff is here to help you succeed!