New York Film Academy
- Name - New York Film Academy
- Year - 1992
- School motto - "The Most Hands-on and intensive Visual and PerformingArts School in the World"
- Los Angeles - 1075 Students
- New York - 222 Students
- Miami - 100 Students
- Los Angeles - 604 Students
- New York - 98 Students
- Miami - 18 Students
- Faculty Size - 12 : 1 Faculty to Student Ratio
- Campus Location - New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Florence (Italy) and Gold Coast (Australia)
- Graduate Program - We offer Master, Bachelors and Associates degrees along with 1 and 2 year conservatory programs, 4 and 8 week workshops and teens and kids summer camps.
- Best known Program - Filmmaking and Acting for Film. All majors can be found here.
New York Film Academy (NYFA), the regionally accredited College of Visual and Performing Arts, is designed for a new generation of storytellers - artists who share a driving passion and want to learn by doing, creating their own projects in a hands-on environment. Students operate industry-standard equipment and software all under the guidance of award-winning faculty who remain active in their fields.
NYFA is honored to be the film and acting school of choice for many Hollywood filmmakers' families, including Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Al Pacino, Robert Downey Jr., Jamie Foxx, and Jodie Foster.
Students from over 120 countries and all walks of life choose from NYFA's rich variety of accelerated degree, conservatory, or workshop programs, at campuses in New York City, Los Angeles, and South Beach, Miami; Gold Coast, Australia; and a year-round study abroad location in Florence, Italy. Summer workshops are also offered at Harvard University, Paris and more."