Pasadena City College
- Name - Pasadena City College
- Year - 1924
- School motto - "Student Success, Our Top Priority"
- Student Population - 30,357 (including on-ground, online, full-time, and part-time students)
- International Student Population - 830+ Students
- Public 2-Year College
- Campus Location - Pasadena, CA
- Graduate Program - No graduate programs.
- Best known Program - Liberal Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Business
Pasadena City College provides the San Gabriel Valley with a high quality, innovative and dynamic learning environment that inspires student success. Each semester we offer academic programs that encompass degrees, transfer programs, and certificates, to 30,250+ students.
Widely recognized as a transfer leader, PCC is one of California’s top schools for transfers to local universities, including the CSU and UC system, USC, Art Center College of Design, Caltech, and more.
We are new students and returning students. We are local, international, and online. We span many cultures — LGBT, multicultural, veterans, and everyone else in between.
We are science and math, liberal arts, music and art, athletics, nursing and vocational arts. We are recognized educators, experienced staff, and caring counselors. We offer an opportunity for students to transfer to top schools or to find new careers. We are achievers, impactors, and innovators. We break barriers. We are proud, bold and strong. We are all here with one goal: to be great.